Technical maintenance and repair
Specialists of PJSC “Energouchet” perform works on maintenance and warranty maintenance of metering devices both of its own production and other manufacturers.
At the same time, the technical team reveals disturbances in operation and facts of tampering into equipment operation. Based on the contractual terms, the specialists of PJSC “Energouchet” carry out the following types of maintenance for metering unit of gas, water and heat:
1. Monitoring the condition of metering units which includes the control of:
- seals integrity;
- the presence and strength of meter component blocks fixing;
- continuity and (or) damage to the insulation of the connecting cable;
- lack of continuity of the grounding wire;
- reliability of connecting cable;
- reliability of fastening components of the device and the grounding bolt connection;
- lack of dents and visible physical damage, as well as dust and dirt on the component parts of a flow meter;
- display of the measured parameters;
- compliance with the current date and time;
- management of archives;
- operation time of the flow meter;
- the availability of exceptions and time of their occurrence;
- listing the hourly and daily reports as required;
- control of the power supply for LED.
2. Maintenance of metering units based on the monitoring results of the technical condition, including:
- the removal of the primary electroacoustic transducer (EAT);
- checking the integrity and degree of contamination of the EAT, EAT cleaning from dirt, check and in needed – the replacement of the seals on the “input structure” of the EAT;
- tensioning threaded connections to “input structure” of the EAT;
- checking connectors and cables, removing oxidation products;
- checking EAT power supply;
- inspection and maintenance of the battery (with the unsuitability of recommendations on replacement);
- cheking monitored parameters;
- checking operation of the power supply unit.
3. One-time maintenance to the extent determined by the Customer:
- fault detection;
- making recommendations on operation;
- batteries replacement;
- information record (output) on hard (soft) data carrier etc.
4. The provision of replacement equipment at the time of repair (verification).