Ultrasonic Gas Meter GUVR-011 A2.2/IS/314 with autonomous power supply
- Meters provide gas measurement in pipes with nominal diameter (DN) of 50 to 300 mm.
- Measurement range of gas flow rates varies from 0.15 to 35.0 m/s.
- The flow rate of gas which has passed through the pipeline in the reverse direction has a negative value.
- Communication with the meter is performed via RS-232/RS-485 interface.
- Information sharing protocol – ModBus RTU.
- RS-232 communication link only works when there is an external supply voltage of 8 to 9 V.
- Meter is powered by built-in lithium battery with capacity of 19 Ah, service life of 2 years.
- Meters are made (on the order conditions) at a maximum operating pressure of 1.6; 6.3; 10 and 16 MPa.
|Volume flow rate, m3/h|
|LIMITS OF PERMISSIBLE MAIN RELATIVE ERROR OF FLOW METERS|
|Flow rate value||Limits of permissible main relative error, %|
|from Qmin up to Qt||±2|
|from Qt up to Qmax||±1|