The complex for shutting off the sewer pipeline OBK-09
OBK-09 is a device for shutting off the sewer pipeline in an apartment. It is designed to temporarily disable (block) sewer pipeline connected with the riser.
Installation (removal) of the locking elements is performed regardless of installation height and previously installed (shifted, deleted) blocks. It is allowed to block the same branch several times.
The product allows, while maintaining operability of the riser:
- shut off (block) the sewer pipeline by installing spring plugs;
- unlock the sewer pipeline by shifting the established caps;
- shut off (block) the sewer pipeline by installing pneumatic elements (rubber ball);
- unblock the sewer pipeline by removing pneumatic elements (rubber ball);
- explore the riser for defects and damage.
- ambient temperature – from 0 to 55 °C;
- upper value of relative humidity – 95% at 35°C and lower temperatures without moisture condensation;
- atmospheric pressure – from 84.0 to 106.7 kPa (630-800 mm Hg).
Key product specifications are shown in the table.
|TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OBK-09|
|The diameter of the riser||50-150|
|Maximum height||50 m|
|Power supply||12 v|
|Time of continuous operation when fully charged||8 hours|
|Dimensions, mm, not more|
|operator console||360 х 400 х 190|
|Tool Case||500 х 260 х 290|
|coil cable and cable||190 х 210 х 320|
|case with bars||1620 х 150|
|The total weight, kg, not more|