Electronic Temperature Transducer PTE-011
Electronic temperature transducer PTE-011 is a primary device designed to measure the temperature of non-aggressive, non-flammable gas in premises, container or that transported through the pipeline; transform temperatures in the digital code and output it to the data acquisition system or ACS.
PTE-011 is designed for installation outside explosive zones of premises and external installations. The transducer is manufactured using a unique technology that minimizes the response time to changes in the gas temperature.
Technical Features of PTE-011:
- gas temperature measurement range from -15 °C to 60 °C.
- absolute error of temperature measurement – 0.06 ° C.
- gas flow rate of in a pipeline when measuring gas temperature – 0 to 50 m/s.
- time setting at 0.9 T, after a sudden change in temperature and flow rate of 2 m/s, not more than 15 seconds.
- operation mode setup time, no more than 15 minutes after the power supply cut-in. Operating mode – 24/7.
- digital output signal type – RS-485. The rate of exchange with a computer via RS-485 – 115200 bit / s, MODBUS protocol.
The transducer has a unique network address to communicate with the PC. Installation of the network address is performed in software and stored in the nonvolatile memory of the transducer. Network addresses values range from 1 to 127. The transducer outputs measurement result to the communication line on the PC demand.
PTE-011 transducers may be connected to the network. The maximum number of transducers in a network – 32. Transducer powering – 9 – 15 V DС. The current consumption from the power supply constitutes no more than 50mA. All transducers included in the network can be connected to a common power source.
Type of communication line with the PC – “twisted pair” with impedance of 100 – 120 Ohm. Link length is up to 120 m. Recommended cable type for transducers and power connection to the computer – UTP5. Type of connector for power supply and communication line with the computer – 2RM14BPN4V.
When the supply voltage is disconnected, transducer save:
- setting constants;
- calibration constants.