Automated calibration installation for liquid flow meters (AAP)
- АПУ-011/40 in the range of flow rates from 0,085 to 40 m3/h;
- АПУ-011/80 in the range of flow rates from 0,085 to 80 m3/h;
- АПУ 011/180 in the range of flow rates from 0,3 to 180 m3/h;
- АПУ-011/600 in the range of flow rates from 0,45 to 600 m3/h.
|Parameter||Proving rigs for liquid|
|Capacity (m3/h)||40, 80, 180, 600|
|DN of calibrated flow meters||DN (20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 80, 100,
150, 200, 250, 300)
|Type of calibrated flow meters, %||Ultrasonic,Electromagnetic, Vane, Coriolis, Turbines|
|Relative Accuracy, %||±0,05%; ±0,15|
|Measurement method||Comparison with standard flow meter, weighing method|
|Medium used for calibration||Water|
|Quantity of reference flow meters||2,3,4|
|Accuracy of temperature measurement, %||±0,15|
|Accuracy of pressure measurement, %||±0,15|
Automated calibration rig APU-011 is designed for automated verification and calibration of flow meters and liquids mass meters using three measurement methods:
- comparisons with the reference flow transducer (mode 1);
- static weighing (mode 2);
- volumetric flow measurement method by static weighing (mode 3).
In mode 1, the flow meters with relative accuracy of flow and volume measurement ± 1,0% or more are tested or calibrated.
In mode 2, the flow meters and mass meters with relative accuracy of ± 0,15% and above are tested and calibrated.
Mode 3 is used to calibrate reference flow transducers.
Operation principle of APU-011-40 lies in determining basic relative error of a device under calibration when measuring volumetric flow rate of liquids by direct matching of readings of the reference device and the unit under verification (modes 1, 2).